Where I’ve Been & What To Look Forward To
It has been a while since I have made a new post, and I’m excited to get back to it. I am working on re-branding this site, and have been putting time into developing strength and nutrition programs! So many new things to be pumped about, and I can’t wait to share them with you.
I have put it been putting a lot of time into my clients, and into building up my other website www.mentalityWOD.com. I am ready to get back to consistent posts here, and I will be giving you tips on nutrition, mindset, and training. I want to help you continue to improve both physically, and mentally, so that you can be your best. I want to continue to coach you and challenge you, so that you can reach your goals.
My plan is to rotate my blog post between those major three topics, throwing in some random, off-topic posts occasionally. The site will continue to grow and evolve, and I’m excited for the future of Fletcher Fitness.
The best ways to connect and get free tips
- Get free tips delivered to your inbox. Take 2 seconds to put your email to the box on the right sidebar of this page. This is the best way to make sure you’re getting new posts and tips directly to your inbox. I will never share your email address, so get to it! If, at some point, you think you added your email address to this site, please do it again, because I have switched up how I am doing things to make it simpler (you know, somteimes it takes trial and error, before you realize there are much easier ways).
- I love Twitter. It may seem stupid to some of you, but it’s easy, and a ton of fun to use. I follow people who inspire me, make me laugh, and challenge me. It is easy to respond to questions, and I enjoy hearing from you guys. I share random thoughts, articles, tips and quotes. I try to retweet things that have an impact on me and thoughts that can help you. If you don’t already have a Twitter account, give it a try. If I’ve helped you with something, make sure to let me know by tagging me. If you have a question or want to share something, this is the easiest way to get a quick response. Follow @fletcherfitness and @mentalityWOD.
- Instagram is pretty amazing. I didn’t use it for a long time, because I simply didn’t want to be involved with another form of social media. That being said, if you are going to take and share pictures anyway, you might as well do it via Instagram. I will be sharing free tips, new blog posts, as well as some of my personal adventures on Instagram. Make sure you are connected with @fletcherfitness on Instagram.
- A lot of people still use Facebook as their main way of following. So, of course, you can connect with me there – Fletcher Fitness. Just make sure that after you LIKE on fb, you also drag your mouse over the “liked” tab and select “get notifications”, so that you can stay current with the posts.
- Lastly, as always, feel free to shoot me an old-school email (email@example.com). The reason I do this “job”, is to help you get where you want to be. I want to share what I have learned and experienced, so that you can be stronger, leaner, faster, and better at life. Fletcher Fitness will continue to evolve, and I will always want to find the best ways to coach you.