I have learned a lot about goal-setting and have studied the positive results that come from sharing and publicly posting your goals – so here it goes!
My goal with this site is to help you improve your mindset and thrive in fitness. I want to make a powerful & positive impact with my time, energy and business. I want to do this so that I can continue to give my gifts to others.
Some of my Business Goals with this Website
500 Team Members – Newsletter
1,000 Team Members -
5,000 Team Members
1,000 Twitter Followers
5,000 Twitter Followers
500 FB Fan Page Followers
1,000 FB Fan Page Followers
5,000 FB Fan Page Followers
Have a 5 figure/yr income from online business
Have a 6 figure/yr income from online business
Create a charity that raises 1 million dollars
To publish 2 books : Fit Body. Powerful Mind. & Optimal Thinking for Sport Performance
If I keep sharing information that helps others, then my site will only continue to grow. This will allow me to volunteer my time to those in need, write books, speak at events, host workshops and travel. I am currently chasing this dream, and I won’t stop until it is a reality. The only reason I am ever driven to make more money, is so that I can help more people on a greater level.
Some of my Financial Goals
To pay off my $$,$$$ student loans
To regularly travel and spend my time volunteering and helping the less fortunate. I want to spend my time giving back.
To have a small, modest (very minimalist) home in California and travel regularly to my east coast family and friends.
To travel to each continent,
drive across the us, learn to play the piano, get lost in Yosemite, hug the world’s tallest tree, volunteer in Peru, create my own charity, surf in costa rica, be on survivor or the amazing race, hike through switzerland, and live in a yurt for at least a little while.
Wacky & Fun Things About Me
- I was an army brat born in Indiana, then to Germany, Pennsylvania, Maryland and now San Diego
- I’ve never wanted to be normal, confined, boring, regular or typical…ever
- I set my alarm for a time ending in an 8 each day
- I am a minimalist and regularly get rid of ‘stuff’
- I love boogie boarding and will never ‘outgrow it’
- I enjoy 5 star hotels but not as much as I enjoy pitching a tent
- I played 3 sports in hs & college
- I write poetry and song lyrics and regularly journal
- I am obsessed with live music and my favorite artist is James Taylor (suprised?)
- I ran a 5:22 mile at a Race, yet my dad at 50 still beat me
- I was student council president and voted most athletic in hs
- I am horrible at history and not so great at geography
- I really don’t like seafood, although I am trying
- Mexican food is my favorite