Offering an unmatched combo of passion, experience & knowledge
- 13+ years of coaching experience: almost every job in fitness, CrossFit and sport
- MA Kinesiology, Specialization in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- BA Psychology, Minor in Sport Coaching
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Level 2 Certified
- CrossFit Level 3 Certified
- CrossFit Nutrition Certified
- Owner of MentalityWOD.com where I share my insight about mindset, personal-growth, mental strength and performance psychology to help you get the results you want. [Facebook, Twitter & Instagram]
- Entrepreneur: successful coaching business and owner of 2 websites with numerous programs and eBooks
- “1 of the Top 30 Most Influential Health Bloggers,” and lots of other accolades
Coach – Adventurer – Writer – Thinker – Minimalist – Possibility Seeker
I spend most of my time helping people reach their goals through my websites and coaching. I hang out in garage gyms, parks, coffee shops, at the beach or somewhere near trees. I try to be as efficient as possible with my “work” so that I can have lots of free time to give back, create, travel, explore and be spontaneous. I’ve created my dream job where I can use my passions to help others, but have flexibility and freedom.
I prefer minimalism as a way of prioritizing the essential and important things and not getting “bogged down” by all of the other bullshit. I never wanted a normal life and don’t think I ever will. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to do what I love for a living. My greatest joy comes from helping others with the gifts I’ve been given.
Read more about the site and how it can help you.
Facebook Page: Dawn Fletcher : Fletcher Fitness
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address For Products: 3288 Adams Ave #16444, San Diego CA 92176