Do you want the most out of WODs & competitions?
You need the Mental Edge Program. I am excited about sharing the information that will help you get the most out of your training. Your mind can work for you or against you. It can help you perform your best, or it keep you from achieving great results. The right mentality is necessary to get to the next level. Those who have it will dominate their WODs and life. Those who don’t, will constantly struggle.
Athletes have been asking me the same questions for years
- How do I keep going when I’m tired and hitting a wall?
- How can I stay calm when I am so nervous and anxious?
- How should I prioritize all the goals that I have?
- What’s the best way to stay focused during an intense WOD?
- How can I build mental toughness and willpower?
- What should I do when I’m lacking motivation?
- How should I mentally prepare for a big event?
- How can I make sure that I push my hardest and leave it all out there?
What is it? Who is it for? Do I need it?
- It’s a unique, comprehensive and interactive program that teaches you through videos, drills, tips and interviews. It is packed full of all the information that you need to get a mental edge in WODs. It is an interactive program and it gives you all the tools you need for the mental battles you’ll face.
- The program is for any individual who wants to push their physical limits and hit their goals. You could be an experienced athlete who is looking to compete internationally and at The Games. You may be a newbie and you want to know how to get the most out of your WODS. This program is meant for anyone who want to get the most out of their physical capacity.
- This Mental Edge Program will bring you to the next level, or your money will be given back to you. It’s that easy. If you want to be faster or stronger, you must consistently train and improve your mentality. I believe the number one, most important aspect of this sport and training program is mental.
What athletes are saying about the FF Mental Training Program
“I have become much more aware of where my mind is during WODs and this has made a HUGE impact on my performance”
“You can only go as far physically as your mind will allow, this training helped me to push even further.”
“Thank you for helping me turn that nervous energy into something more productive, like ass-kicking”
If you want to do your absolute best, every time you train or compete, you need to be mentally prepared.
Introducing, Dawn Fletcher
Dawn Fletcher (CSCS, MA Kinesiology with specialization in Sport Psychology)
The sole purpose of ‘The Mental Edge Program’ is to help individuals reach their potential. I have studied every aspect of strength and conditioning and sport psychology, and I have been training CrossFitters since 2007. Throughout all of my experience in coaching, I have been consistently reminded that the mental aspect of training is the most important. You can’t dominate your workouts and reach your goals if you don’t have the right mentality. I created this program so that I could help CrossFitters all over the world, perform their best. Read more of my bio HERE.
Featured in The CrossFit Journal numerous times.
Published in every issue of WOD Talk Magazine under “The Sport Psychology Corner”.
Featured on The Reebok CrossFit Games Website and many more training websites.
The Mental Edge Program
Start with the Introduction and get a feel for the ins and outs of this training program.
a one-time only payment for unlimited access
“How do I get the most out of my sessions when I train with people who are not as fit as I am”
“How do I know if I’m ready to sign up for a competition?”
“How do I get in the zone for my daily workouts?”
This Program Also Includes:
Downloadable Event Preparation Grids
A Downloadable Relaxation Imagery MP3
Special Drills For Competitors
How does this “access-only” thing work?
- You’ll gain a private user name and password so that you can login to view this online training program any time that you want. If at any point during your training you need some tips or insight, simply log in.
- The different sections will evolve with new info, tips and videos that will be available to you. Continue to use this resource and check back often for updates.
What are the objectives of the program?
- To help you understand how much your mentality can change your performance.
- To improve your mental strength and fortitude so that you are ready for anything that comes your way.
- To teach you ways to have your thoughts and emotions work for you, not against you.
- To give you strategies to improve in your daily wods and prepare you to head into competition.
- To enhance your ability to handle any crazy situation, so that you can thrive inside and outside of the box.
More Amazing Feedback About The Program